kawayan festival

kawayan festival
Que Alegre

Friday, July 23, 2010

tHE LAMBUG BEACH RESORT

THE HIDDEN BLISS IN BADIAN

THe Story Behind my primary Picture...:0

Life in the city is way too far from the way I used to that is why I always love to come home. As what the cliche goes: there's no place like home. But when you're home it doesn't mean you're away from stress. Of course, we all need the so called BREAK which means vacation, a time to renew, refresh and revive our worn-out selves. Just recently, i've found out a very fascinating place, a long hour of travel from our home.IT'S THE LAMBUG BEACH RESORT. A very peaceful place where you can relax and take a rest from being stressed-out. I already visited the place twice and on my second visit, I was amazed of the comportment of the people living there. They're so amiable upon welcoming us, not just because we're one of they're patron but they are those kind of person who really are real.
I concluded therefore that every different places has also a different (people) behavior. It maybe because of what environment they have. It doesn't mean that Filipinos is somehow has a similarities when it comes in the behavior. Still each of us are a unique being and has a unique personalities... the same as my friends in the picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment